Saturday, May 26, 2012

Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 4

So I've broadened the fitness concept to make it one of moderation and balance.
Kenneth H. Cooper

Swimming is normal for me. I'm relaxed. I'm comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It's my home.
Michael Phelps

Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning.
Fred Perry

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
Jim Rohn

The first wealth is health.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The groundwork of all happiness is health.
Leigh Hunt

The human body is the best picture of the human soul.
Ludwig Wittgenstein
The only weights I lift are my dogs.
Olivia Newton-John

The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.
Kenneth H. Cooper

There's a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven't the time to enjoy it.
Josh Billings

Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.
Denis Waitley

To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.
Gene Tunney


Training is such a vital part of preparation for a game, you really do train to play. It tops up your ability, like sharpening a carving knife. You can get away with not doing it for a while, as long as you have reached a certain standard of fitness.
Graeme Le Saux

True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
Wilhelm von Humboldt

Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.
Thomas Jefferson

When I do get time, I like to hike and I take lots of vitamins and powders to keep healthy.
Catherine Bell

You gotta have a body.
Jayne Mansfield

You must also give mental and physical fitness priority.
Jim Otto

You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I'm so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies.
Courtney Thorne Smith

Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.
Marquis de Sade

Read more at Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 1
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 2
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is really a nice one it assists new the web people, who
are wishing in favor of blogging.
Also visit my web-site : isthereawaytogettall.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
) Cheers!
My web page > swelling of ankles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts